GENERAL KNOWLEDGE TRIVIA QUIZ – 50 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Pub Quiz
📺 GENERAL KNOWLEDGE TRIVIA QUIZ PLAYLIST:
🔔 SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE QUIZZES:
🧠 PLAY BRAIN GAMES:
** General Knowledge Pub Quiz Trivia Questions And Answers:
1. True or false? Bagels are first boiled before it is baked.
2. Who said this famous quote? “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.” ?
3. Solve for the volume of this cube.
4. What does the word “peloton” mean?
The main field or group of cyclists in a race
5. Which continent is Turkey in?
97% in Asia and 3% in Europe
6. Unscramble the following letters. What word(s) do you get?
7. Which gameshow features a wide variety of games and contests that includes guessing the prices of everyday retail items?
The Price is Right
8. What 2 words were combined to make the word “spam” ?
9. Riddle: I jump when I walk and sit when I stand. What am I?
10. Guess the programming language by its logo.
11. James Naismith invented basketball in 1891. What was his nationality?
12. Which country has the capital city Ulaanbaatar?
13. What does the acronym LO-FI mean?
Low fidelity – A type of sound recording with technical flaws.
14. What are the names of the Rice Krispies mascots?
Snap, Crackle, Pop
15. What do you call a group of elephants?
A herd or parade of elephants
16. Name the Greek philosopher pictured below.
17. Guess which city and country this picture is taken in.
18. What major event happened on September 2, 1945?
End of World War 2
19. This artist painted “The Persistence of Memory”. Who is he?
20. What is rapper Jay-Z’s real name?
21. Solve the following multiplication problem!
22. Who’s that Pokemon?
23. Which zodiac sign falls under June 13th?
Gemini (May 21 – June 20)
24. Unscramble the following letters. What word do you get?
25. What is canola an abbreviation for?
26. What is Warren Buffet’s company called?
27. Which instant messaging app has the ‘new message’ sound byte of “Uh-Oh!”?
28. Guess the car brand below.
29. Which 2 billionaires successfully went to space and back in 2021?
Richard Branson & Jeff Bezos
30. This is a network of fungal threads that is responsible for fruiting mushrooms. What is it?
31. Who is the Greek goddess of the hunt?
32. What is the stock symbol of Apple Computers?
33. What is the name of Mario’s arch-nemesis?
Bowser or King Koopa
34. What is the real name of “baby Yoda” on The Mandalorian?
35. What is the unit of currency of Thailand?
36. Who composed Prelude, Op. 28, No. 15 or better known as Raindrop?
37. What do you call a food production system that couples aquaculture (raising aquatic animals in tanks) with hydroponics (cultivating plants in water)?
38. What is the process of creating textiles using a hook to interlock loops of yarn, thread, or strands of other materials?
39. Which 1960’s TV show had the following monologue: “You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination.”?
The Twilight Zone (1959)
40. What grain is Bourbon whiskey primarily made from?
41. Who founded footwear company Nike in 1964?
Phil Knight & Bill Bowerman
42. What kind of file does the file extension .SWF refer to?
Adobe Flash Animation file format
43. What does the math term “ln” stand for? i.e., ln(x)
44. What are a group of sloths called?
A bed of sloths
45. Who said this famous quote?
“It always seems impossible until it’s done.” ?
46. Who shot Archduke Ferdinand, which is said to have sparked World War I ?
47. How many baseball players can there be on the field at once?
10 to 13 – 9 defense, 1 batter, 0-3 runners
48. Guess the logo pictured below!
Wordpress (open-source content manager system)
49. Guess the French car company by logo below.
50. This Himalayan mushroom made from infected ghost moth caterpillars is the most expensive in the world by weight. What is it called?
Cordyceps Sinensis or Yartsa Gunbu ($2000/ounce)
Thanks for playing the General Knowledge Trivia Quiz! How much did you know?
💬 COMMENT: How many did you get?
#triviaquestions #trivia #triviaquiz